Fish egg curry
For fish egg fritters
- Fish(rohu/pangas/or any big fish) egg: 200 gm
- Gram flour(Besan)/Corn flour: 2tbsp
- Ginger garlic paste: 1 tsp
- Red chilies: 1/2 tsp, powdered
- Turmeric powder: 1/2tsp
- Cumin seeds: 1 tsp, roasted and powdered
- Chopped Fresh coriander: 2tbsp
- Chopped Green chilies: 2
- Chopped onion: 1/4cup
- salt: 1/2tsp
For egg curry
- Onion paste: 1/4cup
- Ginger garlic paste: 1tsp each
- Cumin and coriander powder: 1tsp
- Turmeric powder: 1tsp
- Red chili powder: 1tsp
- Mustard oil: 2tbsp
- Chopped coriander leaves: 2tbsp
- Green chilies: 4
Preparing egg fritters
Wash the eggs properly. Remove any outer membrane of eggs.
Add all egg fritters ingredients and using an egg beater, whisk all ingredients or mix it using your hand.
Heat ¼ cup mustard oil in a pan, adds egg mixture into it, spread and fry both sides for 5 minutes on medium heat or until golden. Take the fish eggs out and set aside.let it cool and cut into small pieces.
Preparing egg curry
Heat oil in a pan, add all paste, salt, powder masala and 1/4cup water. Cook until oil separates and raw smell is gone.
Now add 1cup water and let it boil. Add egg pieces, stir well. Cover and cook on low heat until the gravy becomes thick.
Sprinkle chilies and coriander leaves and cook for another 2 mins.
Remove and serve with plain rice.