- Onions: 1/2cup(cut into 1 inch cubes)
- Chopped garlic – ginger: 1tbsp
- Cauliflower: 1cup
- Carrot: 1cup (cut into thin rounds)
- Raw papaya: 1cup (cut into thin square)
- string/ long bean (borboti):(cut into 2 inch strips)
- Large green chilies: 2pieces (cut into 1 inch strips)
- egg: 1
- corn flour: 1tbsp
- black pepper powder: 1tsp
- butter: 2tbsp
Heat 2cup water and 1tbsp salt in a large bowl and let it boil. When it starts to boil, add cauliflower, raw papaya, carrot and beans into the water and cook for only 5 minutes or till 60% tender (If you over boil it, the veggie will be mushy and won’t taste good ). drain water form vegetables and reserve 1/2cup vegetable stock.
Place 1/2cup vegetables stock, egg and corn flour in a bowl and mix them very w. ell.
Heat butter in a saucepan, add chopped garlic ginger, green chilies and onions and stir-fry just until they are aromatic.
Add the half cooked vegetables and continue stir-frying 2 minutes more. Now add the egg mixture, pepper powder and cook on medium flame until the gravy thickens, about 3 minutes more.
Then sprinkle 1tbsp butter and turn off the heat.
Serve hot with plain rice, pulao, biriyani or naan.