Preparing chicken and vegetables gravy:
- Chicken: 1/2cup (cut into thin strips)
- Corn Flour: 3tbsp
- sesame oil or butter: 2tbsp
- Chopped garlic: 2tbsp
- Chicken stock: 1/4cup
- Tomato sauce: 1/4cup
- Soya sauce: 2tbsp
- Chili sauce: 1tbsp
- Lemon juice: 1tbsp
- Black pepper powder: 1tsp
- Spring onion: 1/4cup (sliced into strips)
- Capsicum: 1/4cup (sliced into strips)
- cabbage: 1/4cup (sliced into long strips)
- Carrot: 1/4cup (half boiled and sliced into long strips)
- green chilies: 4(cut into chunks)
In a bowl Mix 1tbsp corn flour and chicken pieces. Set aside.
In another bowl mix corn flour, chicken stock, lemon juice and all other sauces. set aside.
In a frying pan, add oil and garlic and stir fry for a few seconds. Add the chicken pieces and stir fry for 3 minutes, then add green chilies, capsicums, cabbage, carrot slices and stir fry for one minute.
Now add the black pepper, stock and all sauces mixture. Simmer for two minute or until it starts to boil. Add 1tsp sugar and adjust salt. Turn off the heat and set aside.
Preparing noodles and chopsuey:
- Egg noodles: 2cup (boil and drain them properly)
- Corn flour: 2tbsp
- Oil for deep frying
- Egg: 2