1. egg noodles : 4 cup(boiled)
2. oil : 2tbsp
3. Garlic paste :1tsp
4. dark soy sauce :2 tbsp
5. green chilies :10(cut and remove seeds)
6. oyster sauce : 2tbsp
7. chili sauce : 1tbsp
8. butter or ghee : 2tbsp
9. fish sauce : 1tbsp
10. cabbage : 1cup
11. carrot : 1/2cup(julienne cut)
12. medium sized prawn : ½ cup
13. chicken breasts :1/2 cup(sliced into strips)
14. sugar :2 tbsp
15. spring onion (green) : 1cup(Sliced lengthwise)
16. Freshly ground black pepper : 1 tsp(finely ground)
Cook the noodles for 3 minutes in a pan of boiling water. Drain and then run them under cold running water, and drain again. Sprinkle 1tsp oil, and toss through to prevent them from sticking.
Marinate prawn and chicken with 1tsp sugar, salt and corn flour.
Heat a pan over a high heat. Add the oil and garlic .add green chilies and heat until smoking. Then, add the prawn and chicken, and stir fry for 2 to 3 minutes, or until cooked through.
Add all kind of sauce and stir-fry for a further 1 min. add carrot, cabbage, spring onion and stir well for 5 min.
Add the cooked noodles and black pepper and 1tbsp sugar, to taste. Stir constantly. Mix well and cook for 5 min.
Turn off the heat and add 2tbsp ghee and Stir well and serve immediately.