- Beef keema/minced beef: 500mg (wash and drain excess water)
- breadcrumbs: 1/4cup
- Beaten egg: 1
- Ginger garlic paste: 1tbsp
- garam masala powder: 1tsp
- Red chili and black pepper powder: 1tsp each
- Cumin and coriander powder: 1tsp each
- lemon juice: 1tbsp
- Melted Butter or ghee:1tbsp
- finely chopped onion: 1/2cup
Mix all above ingredients together.
Now make small balls from the keema mixture and refrigerate it for half hours.
Preparing eggplant kabab:
- Eggplant: 4(long and around 1.5 inch thick)
- Tomato sauce: 1/2cup
- Oregano: 1tsp
- Paprika: 1tbsp
- chicken stock cube: 2pieces
- Black pepper powder: 1tsp
Take one whole eggplant and Cut it into round slices with 1/2inch thick but do not cut all the way through. Soak them into salted water for 30 minutes, then drain them.
place each meatball between two eggplant slices, then place whole eggplant and meatballs in a baking or ovenproof pan.
Preheat oven at 200C.
In a bowl, add 2 cup water, sauce, oregano, chicken cube, pepper powder, paprika and 2tbsp butter or olive oil. Pour this mixture all over the eggplant.
Bake it for 1 hours or until eggplant become soft.
Serve hot with rice.