- Beef steak: ½ kg (boneless beef cut into thin long strips)
- Ginger garlic paste: 1tsp each
- Vinegar: 1tbsp
- Olive or vegetable oil: 2tbsp
- Black pepper powder: 1tsp
- Tomato sauce: 2tbsp
- Soya sauce: 2tbsp
- 1tsp corn flour mix with 1tbsp water
- Red and green capsicum: 1piece each (cut into thin long strips)
- Spring onion: 1/2cup (cut into long strips)
- Chopped onion: 1/2cup
- Chopped garlic: 2tbsp
- Chopped green chilies: 2
In a big bowl, add beef steak, 3cup water, 1tsp salt, black pepper, vinegar and ginger garlic paste. Heat the bowl, cover and cook on medium heat until beef tender. Turn off the heat and drain the beef and reserve the beef stock.
Preparing pepper steak:
In a frying pan, add oil, onion and garlic and stir fry for a few seconds. Add the cooked beef steak and stir fry for 2 minutes, then add green chilies, red and green capsicums, spring onion slices and stir fry for 2 minutes.
Now add the prepared beef stock, corn flour, tomato and soya sauce. Simmer for two minute or until it starts to boil. Add pinch of sugar and adjust salt. Turn off the heat.
Serve hot with Chinese fried rice or pulao.