Chicken do pyaza:
• Chicken: 1kg(cut into medium pieces)
• Oil: 1/2cup
• Onions: 1cup(finely chopped)
• Cumin seeds: 2 tea spoons
• Onions: 1/4 cup(cut into big cube)
• Salt to taste
• Red chili powder: 2 tea spoons
• Turmeric powder: 1 tea spoon
• Ginger paste: 1 tea spoons
• garlic paste: 2 tea spoons
• coriander paste: 1 tea spoons
• tomato puree: 1/2cup
• Bay leaves: 2
• Cardamom: 3(medium)
• Cinnamon: 2 sticks
• Garam masala powder: 1tea spoons
• Green chilies: 4
• Fresh coriander leaves chopped: 2 tablespoons
Mix the chicken pieces with salt, turmeric powder, coriander paste and garam masala powder and Marinate for 20 minutes.
Heat oil in a frying pan on high flame and add cumin seeds and chopped onions. Fry for 1min and then add chicken pieces and fry both side on high flame until golden (around 10 minutes).
Then add Red chili powder, ginger- garlic paste, 2 bay leaves, salt, cinnamon, cardamom and mix them well. Cook it for 2 minutes until mixing all the ingredients properly and oil separates.
Now add the tomato puree into the pan and mix well. Cover and Cook gently on low flame for 15 minutes or until the chicken is tender, stirring occasionally.
Sprinkle the top with garam masala powder, onion cubes and green chilies and mix it. Let it cook on low heat for a while.
Sprinkle some fresh coriander leaves and turn off the heat.